We’re really excited about the new Service Worker support in our recent release of the pusher-js client, so we sat down and had a chat about it.
Some of the things we covered:
- Service Workers – a script that allows you to serve content to the user even when they are offline.
- csv,conf,v2 – the conference where Ben gave a talk about generating content with a service worker.
- Runkeeper Data Export – an example service worker + indexedDB for data collection/visualisation of runkeeper data.
- Appcache – “the article about appCache”.
- Tweet List – the demo that Ben built of using pusher in a service worker. (See his blog post for more details.)
Any other business: