Wouldn’t it be handy if you could give access to your Pusher apps to friends and colleagues so that you can easily work together on building an awesome realtime web app? Well, now it’s possible. We’ve made it easy for you to share access to your:
- Debug console
- Usage stats
- API keys
- WebHook settings
- Event creator
Sharing access to an application is simple:
- Log into the Pusher dashboard
- Select the app you’d like to share
- Select the ‘Collaborate’ tab
- Enter the emails of the people that you’d like to share with and click ‘invite’
- An email will be sent to the person you’ve invited telling them the good news
It’s as easy as that. Have fun collaborating!
We want to know if this is useful, so please let us know what your experience is, and whether you have any feedback.