We are excited to announce a new hub for all tutorials. On this new platform, you have 100+ tutorials covering different languages, frameworks and libraries for you to build and learn with Pusher.
Why we built a tutorial hub
As developers, we believe that tutorials are a crucial part in growing your skills when learning a new language, library or tool. As we are now gathering all tutorials in one place, discoverability has improved and content readability is more enjoyable. This makes for a better experience for any developer.
What you’ll get today
In this new hub, you have more than just the 100+ tutorials.
– We built a search engine, making it easier to quickly find the content you need
– We created a tagging system to identify languages/frameworks and use cases related to each tutorial
– A button has been added to each code repository to help you find it, clone it and spin up your own version of the app
– Improved readability for both text and code snippets making it easier to copy and paste into your project
A sneak peak into the future
Today we launch the the new tutorials hub but we will continue to add more features, so watch this space while we will work hard during the following months:
Create the best content for you:
– Adding more tutorials based on user behaviour and the latest developer trends
– Include bigger courses where you can expand your skills in different frameworks and tools
– Build a tool where you will be able to request a tutorial and we will try to deliver in 15 days
– Create feedback buttons, to help us understand which tutorials are more helpful to you
We want to provide word class user experience:
– Improve navigation by creating a breadcrum
– Rank content based on popularity
– Expand search filtering and sort by product
– Proper syntax highlighting across all tutorials
– Related content box to suggest other relevant tutorials
– Extended code snippets functionality and code syntax highlight
– Provide your API keys directly into the tutorial
We hope this is a nice addition into your work flow and we can’t wait to see what you build with it.